Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Bachelorette Party Shirts

This time last year I was gearing up for my  bachelorette party in Savannah, GA. And boy do I wish I could get all my girls back together in the wonderful city of Savannah! One of my favorite parts of the trip was getting to pick out the girls tanks they would wear the first night we went out!
Sometimes the bridal party and guests that attend the bachelorette party will purchase the shirts they will wear but I didn't want to burden my girls with any extra expenses because majority of them had to make travel arrangements to get there (2 flew from California). So I decided this would be my little gift to them for making such an effort to celebrate with me! Etsy was my absolute best friend; I found so many great tanks for the girls but opted for something traditional!

Everyone looks good in black and since I was surprising them with these I knew everyone would bring something they could wear a  black tank with. 


I love seeing the new designs and with the hopeful ideas that my friends will get married I always have my eye out on some cute shirts for the bridal party! I just love the idea of everyone wearing the same shirts and going out as a group! Here are some of my favorite I found on Etsy!












Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

No comments :

Post a Comment