Thanksgiving is in just a few days, which is the beginning of the Holidays. Before we know it we are going to have busy schedules with dinners with friends and family, scrambling to get Christmas presents and lots of other things. Often we all get way to focused on crossing off that next item on our to do list, but there are times we just need to sit back and relax with our significant other.
Holidays are the perfect time to spend quality time together, doesn't have to be much just a enough time to make some memories you will never forget!
- Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt. I found this idea on Pinterest; there are tons of different versions of this- just type in "Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt." But spend an evening going out with your significant other and looking for Christmas lights, grab a cup of hot chocolate and just enjoy the lights! Or you could even make it a joint couple thing, make it a competition between couples! Document the lights you find and the first couple to find them all wins!
- Wrapping Date Night. Make wrapping all the gifts fun. Grab a bottle of wine, start a fire, put on a Christmas movie or some Christmas music and knock out all the wrapping together!
- Gingerbread House. Build a Gingerbread house together!
- Christmas Movies. Hallmark released their Christmas movie schedule back in October, so there are no shortages of Christmas movies on TV. Cozy up by the fire and enjoy the holidays with a good laugh with Tim Allen.
- Ice Skating. Downtown Raleigh has a skate rink they open up every Winter and I have been a few times with my sister, but hope to be able to go with Timmy this year. Last year it opened up on the day we got married but it was so hot this past Winter they had to shut it down!
- Fireplace S'mores. Sometimes it is way too cold to venture out to the bonfire, so bring the marshmallows and chocolate inside and roast some s'mores on your fireplace.
- Hockey Game. Hockey may not be your favorite sport, but the atmosphere at a hockey game is so fun!
What is your favorite date night during the Holidays?