Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Stephenson Wedding {Top 10 Photos}


Now that I have done a full recap on our  wedding, I know I am so sad, let's look back and see what my top 10 favorite photos from the wedding were! It was so hard to narrow it down to 10, but I did it!


This was a shot we ALMOST didn't get! We had to take multiple trips from the ceremony to the reception site for all of our bridal party to get there. We were obviously in the last one, but we told our bridal party NOT to go into the reception, to meet at the bar next door and we would walk over together. Our photographer told us, me and Timmy, to not go into the bar and wait for her and she would get this shot. Well, I guess we were too excited because we walked right into that bar and ordered 2 shots! Walked next door with our bridal party, did our entrances and our first dance. Luckily our photographer didn't forget and came and got us! She stopped traffic for us to get this picture and I am so thankful because it is one of my absolute favorite shots of the night!



I absolutely love this photo of Timmy and his grandmother during their  dance. Even though you can't see much of their faces, it is just a very personal photo to me. Timmy's grandmother pretty much raised him and has been such an influence on his life.


This is one of Timmy's  groomsman, Justin. Last year he moved to Wilmington and we don't see him enough but I just love this photo of us! It was at the end of the night.


You can take as many selfies as you want on your wedding day right? This photo is just too funny because there is a photo directly following this one that shows our reaction to getting caught of taking said selfie!


My  dance with my dad was so special. This picture really captures how special our bond is!


This was right before we had our  first look. I remember just hearing him cry and him making me cry right before he turned around.


This picture is when I just put  the dress on and one of my sisters was seeing me in it for the first time that day. I just love her so much, we have such a great relationship!


Walking down the aisle was very difficult for me. I cried the entire time walking down and I don't think I looked up at Timmy until I got close to him. So getting to see the photos of him when I was walking means so much! 


This is the moment when I tell Timmy with my eyes "do not dare put your head under my dress", but he doesn't listen. I am giving him the you are crazy look and my dad and grandparents are going to kill you tomorrow look for grabbing the  garter with your teeth.


And then of course, there is the last kiss during our  exit

Thank you to everyone who has stuck around here to read all my Wedding Wednesday posts since July of 2014. It has been a wonderful 2 1/2 years and I have loved sharing all my wedding ideas and my wedding with everyone. I will continue to share some wedding related things on Wednesdays, maybe not every Wednesday, but I can't say completely goodbye Wedding Wednesday! 

If you want a full recap of all things Wedding related on my blog, check out all my posts  HERE!

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

5 comments :

Alexandra Stacey said...

Wonderful photos!! Your photographer did a great job, and of course YOU are beautiful!

Mistle Petrey said...

Awww love this photos!!!!! I especially love the first one!!!

Cara (Kindly Unspoken) said...

Oh my goodness, the shot of him getting emotional is so sweet! Love all these, beautiful couple!

Emelia Lawrence said...

Seriously beautiful pictures...the first and last ones are my favorite! Love them all, what great memories!

Nikki @ makeupHER said...

Amazing choices for your top 10! I would totally have the hardest time narrowing my pictures down to just 10! I hope you join us whenever you can for Wedding Wednesdays!