Thursday, September 4, 2014

Roundtrip Ticket, Please

Would anyone like to join me on these luxurious vacations? These are 5 places I would like to visit in my lifetime!


5. Australia

I never really thought about going to Australia until the other day. Timmy and I were at a Bridal Show and looking at places to go on a Honeymoon and the lady asked where we were thinking and he blurted out Hawaii and Australia. We had talked about Hawaii, but not Australia. I started looking into it a little more and it looks like it would be so gorgeous and different. I would love to go pet some baby Kangaroos - but maybe not for my honeymoon.


4. Nergil, Jamaica 

I have always heard great things about Jamaica. My mom went here on her Honeymoon  years ago and she absolutely loved it and always encouraged me to go there one day. One thing that is really drawing me to Jamaica is the cliff jumping. You may be thinking cliff jumping?!?! WHATT. But so am I - I am totally not the adventurous kind, I am scared of everything but for some reason I really want to do this.











3. Bora Bora

I love beaches, I love tanning and I love little fruity drinks while tanning on a beach or pool. But what do I love about this place..everything! I want to stay in one of these little houses on the water, where you have part of your floor glass and you can see down into the crystal clear water.




2. Paris, France



I want to go see the Eiffel Tower. I want to ride a moped in Paris like the Olsen twins did in Passport to Paris.









1. Venice, Italy

I desperately want to have a romantic ride down the city's waterway in a gondola. I see all the movies and it just looks like a picture perfect moment and I would love to have that.



No comments :