Friday, November 14, 2014

Dress Dilemma...HELP.

Okay bloggers...now is the time I need your input and fast! I have my engagement photos on Sunday afternoon and have no idea what to wear. I have narrowed it down to 3 dressy outfits. I have my casual outfit with jeans but not a clue on what I should wear for my dressier (we are still keeping the dressy somewhat casual). We are in the South so I wanted to wear boots...riding or cowgirl boots. I just cant decide between these three outfits because I find something wrong with each and every one of the outfits. So I need an outside opinion...and I need all your honest opinions. Tell me you hate it or love it or suggest another outfit! Now..ready...set...comment!

 
 



 
 
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

5 comments :

Carolina Belle said...

I like the second dress best but those caramel boots from the other look scream fall. It is fall right? Even though it doesn't feel much like it.

Lindsay said...

I like the second one too!

Kristin O said...

I like number 2 the best!! Very flattering!!

Unknown said...

Love the second dress! Also, just as a little treat, use the code "SHOP30" at checkout to receive 30% off on an order in our store! Tell your friends and family, but hurry because it ends Monday night!
Loves,
www.rebekahkatherine.com

Katie Elizabeth said...

I know I'm late but I love the second look!! Can't wait to see your pictures - I'm sure they are going to be beautiful!