Tuesday, December 2, 2014

December Goals

Last November I participated in my first " x Goals" and I think I did pretty well...SIKE. Let's take a look at last month's goals and see how successful I was.
  • Lose....5 pounds. I am hitting the gym and sweating for the wedding. I have two months until I have to order my Wedding Dress and I want to lose as much as I can because once I lose it I am pretty good with sticking to it..especially if I am going to have to fit into a dress. - I don't think I quite lost 5 pounds but I was losing some weight but it was hard to tell because my weight fluctuates each day by about a pound up or down and during October I didn't keep a track of my weight as much as I did so this November I now have an average of about what I weighed so hopefully in December I will be able to tell if I lost weight or gained weight. 
  • Pile on the Miles. My goal is to get in 60 miles in the month of November. - Well I was well on my way to my goal until I got a little lazy around Thanksgiving - I did a total of 34.71 miles during the month of November.
  • Eat a salad for dinner at least 2 times a week. - I did great on this up until the week of Thanksgiving. I ate a salad for dinner for 3 weeks out of the 4 in November. I will count this as a success because the last week was Thanksgiving!
  • Make Timothy 5 new dishes for dinner we have never tried. - FAIL - I only made one new dish..
  • Hang up my photo ledge. - I was so close to accomplishing this one..I almost hung it up this past Saturday!
  • Find a huge piece of art to go over bed in master bedroom. - It isn't hanging up but we know what we want..does that count?
  • Finish all thank you cards for Cystic Fibrosis donations  -Glad those are off my desk.
  • Decorate my house for Christmas. - I at least got the Christmas decorations out and they are sitting in my living room waiting to be put out.
  • Buy Timothy and I Christmas Stockings. - Yea...I couldn't pick which ones.
  • Get all my Christmas shopping done. - Most of it is done!

I hope this month will be a little more successful.
  • Lose 5 pounds.
  • Pile on the miles. My goal is to exercise a total of 60 miles in the month of December.
  • Be able to run 1/2 a mile without stopping - seems small but this would actually be a big accomplishment for me. Plus...gotta start out small.
  • Buy a New Years Dress 
  • Do at least 20 crunches a day.
  • Eat 2 salads for dinner a week.
  • Make Christmas cookies with Timmy.
  • Make Timothy 3 new dishes for dinner we have never tried. (Clearly 5 last month was pushing it)
  • Hang photo ledge. IT WILL GET DONE THIS MONTH.
  • Send out Christmas Cards
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

2 comments :

BLovedBoston said...

I really think even getting half a goal accomplished is an accomplishment!! Hope you rock your goals this month!!

Meghan at Champagne & Suburbs said...

I think it's great you are making monthly goals. I think I'll start doing that in 2015. The thing about losing weight for the wedding is that you'll see it happen when you have about 2 months left. I weighed less on the day of my wedding than I did in high school, and I wasn't even trying. I just was stressed and constantly busy and it helped! :) xo