Thursday, December 4, 2014

Mr. TV Prince Charming

Have you ever been hooked on a TV show because of one of the male characters? I know I have been. There will be shows that I will just watch because the male character is so perfect in every way and I secretly want him to be my boyfriend - not the actual person in real life but the character he plays in the TV show or movie. So let's forget about significant others and focus on which characters we wanted as our boyfriends in some of our favorite shows.

Here are some of my Mr. Prince Charmings from TV.

*WARNING: SPOILER ALERT*

First, let's talk about Lucas Scott from One Tree Hill.


He was perfect from the get go. Always so kind and genuine and so sweet to all his ladies. I was always rooting for him and P. Sawyer to end up together but still loved him with Brooke. Even though he ended up cheating on Brooke with P. Sawyer I would still like him to be my boyfriend and cheat on me. Even after he cheated he was genuinely sorry and did everything he could to make it up to Brooke but he loved P. Sawyer. His character was just an all around good guy, not so much in real life I hear.

Next, Michael Scolfield from Prison Break.


I watched this show with Timothy and he loved the show but not my obsession with Michael Scolfield..wish I could have an obsession with Wentworth Miller but unfortunately he is gay so my chances with the real Wentworth Miller are out the door, which might have made my obsession a little worse.

Michael Scolfield was big into family and even put himself into jail to try and break his brother out, which he did. While he was inside he found love with one of the nurses and everything he did after he broke out was for her. Just the way he acted around her, respected her and gave her everything made me love him even more. He ultimately died saving her life and it made me cry seeing him die for the woman he loved. I loved every single second of this show!

Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer


Anyone remember this show? This show aired years back when I couln't even think about having a boyfriend but I re-watched the show and loved Angel. He was always so caring (except when he went all evil) and protective of Buffy. 

Stefan Salvatore from Vampire Diaries


LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him. This was a show I binged watched on Netflix until I finally caught up with the shows that were airing New on TV. I fell in love with his character right away and have been loving him throughout the entire show. Since he is an old old old vampire his gentleman ways stuck with him.

Chuck Bass from Gossip Girl


I think this is everyones Mr. TV Prince Charming. But at first, I was not a fan of Chuck Bass. But the way his character evolved and turned into this completely different person got me hooked on him. He was truly a Prince Charming, my wannabe Prince Charming.



We all have our fantasy boyfriends, who are some of y'alls TV Prince Charmings?

Home of Malones and East Coast Chic for Thoughts for Thursday
hodgespodges for Stuff and Things


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }



3 comments :

P!nky said...

CHUCK BASS.....SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!

Amanda said...

Ahhhhhh I had the biggest crush on prison break!!!!!

BLovedBoston said...

I loved Chad Michael Murray on OTH - oh he was so dreamy!!! I always liked Nate more than Chuck on the show - but then he sort of grew on me too!