Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Running Goals for 2016

So yesterday I posted about the 5ks I completed in 2015. Since I didn't really start my running journey until August I want 2016 to be the year I really make some headway in my running journey. 



In May of last year I posted a 101 in 1001 and I want to try and knock some of these off the list this year. 

one // run a 7 minute mile

two // run 1 mile every day for 30 days

three // run a 10K

Here are some of the races I would like to run in this year!

St. Paddys Day 8K
Electric Run
Race 13.1 Raleigh - 10K
Glow in the Park Cary
North Hills 5K
Raleigh City of Oaks 10K





Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

1 comment :

Mae Rae-MTBA said...

Great goals ma lady! I have some runnning goals set for this year too! I hope you hit them all and blow them out the water! Cheers to running in 2016