Thursday, January 28, 2016

New Year's 500 Rep Sweat Challenge




The first month of 2016 is coming to an end and I am starting a new challenge. I have started (ONCE AGAIN) Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide and at the beginning of January I found a challenge posted by Kayla. It is called the New Year's 500 Rep Sweat Challenge. I wanted to start it as soon as I found it but, since I was going on vacation at the end of January (PS I am here now and it is amazing) I wanted to wait to start it in February and give it my all. So on February 1st I will be doing my first sets and will take down my time and I will check back in a month later with my progress! Below is the challenge if you want to join me!

Lay Down Push ups x 15
Jump Squats x 20
Weighted Bent Leg Jackknifes x 15
Dumbbell Squat & Press x 15
Skipping x 50
Burpees x 10



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

No comments :