Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Stephenson Wedding {Nail Salon}



Wedding Wednesday again! The day before our wedding was a busy busy day! The first thing on our list of events was our mani/pedi appointment! I was looking forward to getting pampered! The girls were all wearing navy dresses and would be carrying white flowers with a touch of light pink, so I wanted to incorporate the light pink in their nail color. I had all the girls wear the OPI Mod About You color and it was perfect!




What colors did you have your girls wear on your wedding day?

Missed some of my other wedding posts? Check them out below!!

next week: bridesmaid luncheon


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

4 comments :

Macy V said...

I love these photos! Unfortunately we went to a smaller salon where there were only 4 or 5 pedi chairs, so everyone was separated. My gals all had either french manicures, nude, or blush polish. I love that you had them all match!

Meg Taylor said...

I love that all the girls matched. I'll be wearing a navy dress and carrying similar flowers for my SIL's wedding this July, so I definitely want to suggest that color to her!

Mae Rae-MTBA said...

This is one thing I wish I would have done. We ended up running out of time the day of and I had bare nails...Not the best pictures of you hold your bouquet

Mattie @ Northwest Native said...

Navy with white and pale pink sounds so pretty! I'm with Macy--I gifted all my bridesmaids a nude nail polish but told them they could do French, nude, blush, or clear/no polish. They mostly used the polish I got them or found a nude shellac color!