Thursday, March 10, 2016

CaseApp

If you know me personally, you know I am obsessed with phone cases. I think I may buy one at least once a month. I am the type of person that gets bored with a case after a few weeks, buys a new one, uses that one then alternates my cases. Half the time my friends don't know which one is my phone because I always have a new case on it. 

*I was compensated for this post by CaseApp, but all opinions are my own.

CaseApp is a website where you can purchase an already pre-designed phone case or you have the luxury of designing your own. I had heard of CaseApp before I was contacted to try their cases out, but had never played around with designing my own phone case and to my surprise it was really easy!

If you want to design your own unique phone case you just need to upload an image and poof it will be placed on the phone case! I played around with this feature but then ultimately didn't love the cases I was making as much as I loved the one I picked. I toyed around with putting a picture of my furbaby on there and thought about putting a picture from our wedding on it but I didn't have the professional photos and I didn't know if I would like carrying a phone around with a picture of T and I plastered all over it..I mean I love it and one of our wedding photos is the background on my phone but I'm not sure how I feel about a phone case.



If you decide to not design your own phone case, CaseApp has a wide selection of great phone cases you can choose from. I really liked the styles they had, they were really unique and I had never seen someone have a case like some of them before. Ultimately I went with the Black White Gold case, but I was torn between the Matching Mix and A little mix but the Black White Gold had glitter so that was the determining factor.


When you are picking out your phone case they have 2 types, the standard phone case and the tough phone case when buying a case for an iPhone. I drop my phone way too many times not to get the tough case, which just has a little extra protection. There is only about a $3 difference in prices, so if you are like me the extra $3 is perfectly fine to spend if it could help me not have to spend $150 on a new iPhone.


I was so excited when my case arrived and immediately rushed home and put it right on my phone! 

Since I decided not to design my own, I went with one that was already predesigned and I love it! The case is very durable and I feel OK after I have dropped it (yes, I have dropped it about 3 times since I had the case and nothing has happened to the case or my phone).



For the next week CaseApp is giving my readers who want to purchase a phone case 20% of their purchase! Use GIRLTALK20” at checkout! If you design a case be sure to let me know and show off your case design! 
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

2 comments :

Anna said...

I've never heard of Caseapp, will definitely have to check them out! I'm so bored with my case now.

Jessica Reyna Brogan said...

I keep seeing CaseApp pop up all over the bloggosphere lately. I think I"m going to have to give them a go!