Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Stephenson Wedding {Hair Styles}



I look forward to Wednesday more and more each week all because of  Wedding Wednesday!! Last week you saw a glimpse into the girls  getting ready - well today I thought I would share with you everyone's hair styles they picked. When it got close to the time Pinterest was my best friend looking up hair styles so maybe this post will help you find one you like!














This was my hair and I loved it!


Missed some of my other wedding posts? Check them out below!


next week: chalkboard signs

PS - Don't forget about the  Giveaway I have going on!
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

5 comments :

Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes said...

I love them all! I had to wear my hear up because I sweat way too easy and have naturally curly hair that can frizz up immediately. Luckily, my hair lasted up all night and I didn't get a headache from all the bobby pins which sometimes happens to me. I love the looks with the hair down as an alternative to all the formal up do's...pretty!

Macy V said...

These styles are all so pretty! I can actually visualize some of the styles from Pinterest ;) I really wanted my hair half up, but it was so hot that I needed to have it all up.

Christina Lea Loves said...

Always love wedding hair! All so pretty!

Alexandra Yargeau said...

I love your hair!! One of these styles is what I wore as a bridesmaid in September (the one with the sock bun). I'm still trying do decide if I want to do all up or half up.

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks beautiful! I'm also planning on an up-do since it will be so hot in July. I'm hoping Pinterest & YouTube can help my mom or my bridesmaids do my hair