Thursday, April 7, 2016

{ Married Life } March 2016 Dates


Another month, another recap of some of most recent dates! 


The first date we went on in March was to my favorite restaurant, Kaze! I absolutely love Japanese food and will eat it every chance I get! I don't think I have ever passed up a dinner or lunch to a Japanese restaurant! Timmy and I hadn't been in so long he was actually looking forward to it as well!


We went on a little double date on a random Thursday with our 2 friends that just got engaged! I didn't take any photos, but we ate at Moe's and then went to Target and shopped for our friends new townhouse!

Then the last weekend in March we squeeze in one last minute date night - we tried a new restaurant and boy oh boy was it yummy! We went to The Mason Jar Tavern for the first time and it did not disappoint. 
We started off with the Mac n Cheese bites, and the 5 they gave us were not enough! We split the last one and wanted to enjoy their amazingness again and again!

Then our meals came, and I enjoyed the BBQ burger and I couldn't even tell you what Timmy ordered. I think his had jalapenos, egg and a whole bunch of other stuff.



We love our date nights out and trying new restaurants. What are some of your favorite dates?

Be sure to join  Sarah and I for a new  instagram challenge!



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Awesome! Ive never had Japanese food.I will definitely look up your instagram challenge.

Unknown said...

Awesome! Ive never had Japanese food.I will definitely look up your instagram challenge.

Kay R. said...

Those burgers look absolutely yummy!

Neely said...

Oh I need to jump in on this challenge!

Sarah Ricker: Sarah Emily Blogs said...

Aww I love this! We love..like LOVE Japanese food too! We like to go to the beach with a bottle of wine and some snacks and just hang out/watch the sunset or a good night of netflix haha