Monday, May 23, 2016

52 Week Blogger Challenge { Week 21: Bad Habits of Mine }


WEEK TWENTY TWO: Bad Habits of Mine
I have a lot of bad habits, I don't even know where to start. There are a lot that my husband is not particularly fond of.

  • When I get nervous I pick at my nails.
  • I crack my knuckles all the time.
  • I am always leaving lights on in the house.
  • Planning. I always have to plan things, I hate not knowing the plan for things.



Last week I posted about  Lilly Bean Monograms Etsy shop and hosted a giveaway for a Mrs. Mug! Sarah from  Sarah Emily Blogs is the winner!! Congrats!! She just got married and I know she will LOVE this mug!







Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I'm so bad at cracking my knuckles, too! I know it's an awful habit bit i've been doing it for as long as I can remember. Aww, and congrats to Sarah on winning the mug! That's super perfect for her!

Piper Ellice said...

Nail biting. I cannot stop, unless I have gel on my nails. It's a problem!
xoxo, www.piperellice.com