Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Five {5.6.16}


This week has been busy and a lot of fun! After work today I am off to the beach to spend Mother's Day with my family, fingers crossed for pretty weather! 

.one.
Raleigh has been getting tons and tons of rain lately but there have been 2 days this week that I was able to get out after work take a little walk! The weather felt great after the rain and it really cooled everything off!



.two.
Well I am happy to say we have another vacation booked! This has been talked about since before Timmy and I got  engaged, it is on our  101 in 1001 list and it will be our second time there. Timmy and I, along with 4 of our closest friends will be headed down to Charleston, SC to board a 5 day Carnival Cruise to the Bahamas in December! Timmy and I have been to Bahamas once before with my Dad and sister for a Kenny Chesney concert and stayed at the Atlantis and we had a blast! But this time we will be on a cruise stopping in Nassau and Freeport! This will be my 5th cruise, I went on  one last summer and had so much fun!

.three.
Yesterday my youngest sister got her license!! HOLY COW...I am old. I can't believe one is going off to college and the other is now driving around. Scary.


.four.
Now that we will be spending more and more time on our back deck, Timmy did some yard work this week. We have palm trees around our pool and some massive trees behind our deck that before hung over our deck. Timmy cut some of the limbs from behind our deck and cut back the palm trees. It is almost summer ready!



.five.
Finally I am going back to Atlantic Beach today, we went for a weekend last September but it was raining and we didn't really enjoy it. We used to go almost every weekend during the summer when I was in middle school & high school, once I hit college I stopped going as much. But my hopes are to get down to the beach more and more. We will be having lunch at the Coral Bay Club for Mother's Day, where the photo was taken on Mothers Day probably in 2010 or 2011.


I hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and in case you missed some of Girl Talk's other posts this week, check them out below!


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

No comments :