Monday, June 6, 2016

52 Week Blogger Challenge { Week 23: What Blogging Has Taught Me}


WEEK TWENTY THREE: What Blogging Has Taught Me

Girl Talk has been around for a little over 2 years now and it has transformed into a space I feel the most comfortable in. Girl Talk has grown over the past few years into something I never imagined it would, I started blogging to have a space for myself where I could look back and remember these special memories, but it has grown into a place where I can really be truthful and emotional and feel a connection with my readers.

  • Blogging is hard work. Writing, editing and setting time aside for your blog takes a lot of time.
  • You must engage with other bloggers to form a relationship.
  • Having blogger besties are sometimes better than RLF.
  • Remembering to create the link up code for that next link up is always something I forget.
  • Scheduling your posts and social media ahead of time is the key.
  • Better content in less posts is better than poor content in a lot of posts.
  • Listen to what your readers say in the comments, they are who you are trying to engage with.
On a more personal note, blogging taught me how to open up my feelings to complete strangers and taught me how to not be afraid to say how I am feeling. Girl Talk has been a wonderful outlet for me to share with you all my life and create memories I will remember for always.






Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

1 comment :

Being Leanna said...

This is so sweet. I've learned to really open up through blogging as well. And you're totally right about scheduling posts and social media. I swear I forget about social media unless i've done the scheduling ahead of time.