Wednesday, February 22, 2017

How to add a personal touch to your wedding day

Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life! Sure you want beautiful flowers and gorgeous linens, but what will stick with your guests are some of the personal touches you added to your wedding. We have been married for over a year and I still see friends out having a beer and keeping their drink cold with a koozie from our wedding. It is the personal touches during the wedding that will keep people reminiscing about the best day of your life!



Personalized Koozies


Personalized koozies make the perfect favor for your guests during the reception and for future use after the wedding. Koozies are a great way to personalize your wedding! They can be designed any way you would like with anything on them, your monogram, names, date of wedding, the choices are endless!

Personalized Dress Hanger


Personalized wedding hangers add such a special touch to the day and make it all the more real! They also would make great gifts for the bridal party! Every girl loves a little sparkle!

Monogrammed Napkins


Monogrammed napkins add the perfect personal touch that everyone will notice! Just like the koozies, napkins can be designed to match your wedding colors with your name, wedding date or anything your heart desires! 

Monogrammed Tanks


Monogrammed Tanks make the perfect gift for the Bridesmaids! Wear them while getting ready, trust me you will want something east to slip over those beautiful hairdos!

Personalized Survival Kit & Champagne Flutes



Survival Kits are a great way to give a little personalized gift to the girls with all the necessities they may need for the day!  Champagne flutes are a fun way to enjoy the endless mimosas you are going to have that day!


All the special touches I added to our wedding make me cherish these memories so much more! Are you adding any special touches to your wedding? Or did you?

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

7 comments :

Sarah Jean said...

Unfortunately we didn't do anything personalized for our wedding but there is still time for monogrammed towels! :)

Neely said...

We did the koozies at both my bachelorette and our wedding! So fun!

Laura said...

I love a personal touch to weddings! It make it seem so much more quaint and people tend to remember it more!

Mistle Petrey said...

Love all of these ideas!!! I def will be having some of these for my big day.

Claire Melzer said...

I love all of these ideas, I might have to steal all of them for our wedding in September :) I especially love the little bridesmaids kits and tanks - adorable! Where did you get those stickers/glasses?

Jennifer L. said...

Oh I love all these ideas of adding personal touches. I've seen the personalized hangers for a while now and they're just so pretty!

La Belle Sirene said...

I just love all of these ideas, I definitely want to do the hangers for my bridesmaids but I might do the napkins as well!

La Belle Sirene