Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Stephenson Wedding {Bride & Groom Photos Part Two}


We are back for another round of  Bride & Groom photos! Last week was inside in the  Sanctuary, this week is outside the front doors of the Church. 

I do not know how Cara did it, but you can't tell there was TONS of construction going on just a few feet away from where we were standing.






Missed some of my other wedding posts? Check them all out here!

next week: last set of bride & groom photos

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

13 comments :

Candace Kage said...

Congratulations! Beautiful photos of your special day.

Piper Ellice said...

Your bouquet is gorgeous! Love how you're documenting every detail on the blog!

Jacquelyn @ The Lowcountry Mama said...

Beautiful! I love the angle of these photos.. your dress is gorgeous!

Macy V said...

STUNNING!! I love these photos and you both look so smitten.

Mistle Petrey said...

These came out really good!! So pretty! I love your bouquet!!!

Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes said...

What AMAZING shots...and your flowers...wow, so gorgeous!

Leslie Wilkie (PeachyKeen32) said...

Your pictures are stunning! Your dress was gorgeous and your flowers, too! I love the shot of y'all in front of the church! Everything is just lovely!

Cori Large said...

Your pictures are really pretty!

Nikki @ makeupHER said...

Beautiful! You would never know there was construction so close by. Your dress is seriously gorgeous!!

Jasmine said...

beautiful photos girl. I'll have to check out the rest of the wedding posts.

Dollhouse Goddesses said...

What a beautiful couple. Amazing photos to capture such a lovely day.

Kristina said...

I totally spy via IG but I just love your wedding photos! Just perfection!!!

Christie Brown said...

these photos warmed my icy soul; you look beautiful, and you both look so happy. :)

Christie's Take on Life. x