Monday, October 17, 2016

Currently October


Watching I just finished Parenthood on Netflix! I just started Orange is the New Black! I know a little behind, but I love it so far!

Drinking lots of water!

Reading The Girl on the Train, during my flights this weekend I got a lot of reading done, so I am almost 3/4 finished!

Recovering from my weekend in Florida with the girls! It was a quick little weekend trip, with a lot of things planned so sleep was rare! Recap coming to the blog this week!

Loving being back in NC. Florida was amazing, but I am glad to be home with my hubby and fur baby!

Excited for the NC State fair! We are going to go sometime this week!

Catching up on blog posts from last week, I had a very busy week last week and didn't get to blog hardly at all!

Dreading going back to work on this Monday morning. Having a long weekend is tough on you going back to work. I hated waking up this morning!



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

8 comments :

Unknown said...

It looks like you've been having a great month! I'm going to the Texas state fair this weekend and can't wait. Fairs are my favorite!

Leslie said...

I am excited bout the NC state fair too! I think I might so this weekend. It is hard going back after a long weekend. Haha, happy Monday!

Cara (Kindly Unspoken) said...

Long weekends are so nice but you're right it is hard to go back to work afterwards. Hope today goes well for you!

Unknown said...

Girl on the Train is next up on my reading list!

Unknown said...

What a great post love the style. I loved the book but the film is disappointing. Used to love the State Fair although we don't live as close now. Thanks for sharing

Breakfast at Lillys said...

The Girl on the Train was such a good book! I'm excited to go see the movie.

xoxo, Jenny

Samantha @ The Life You Love said...

I wish we still lived in the triangle so we could go to the state fair. It's my favorite time of the year! I tried reading the girl on the train, but just could not get into it even though I got almost to the good part haha.

Unknown said...

I need to read Girl On The Train! I want to see the movie so bad! Hopefully soon! Girls trips are always fun but I completely get the whole happy to be home thing.