I have always been one to enjoy a good show, especially a good binge watching show. Don't you wish every single show was just uploaded to Netflix and as soon as the season came out you could watch it all and not have to wait each week for a new episode? I know I sure do. Last week I was doing my blog reading and came across Neely and her Fall TV watch list. I am always looking for new shows to start, so I thought I would share with my readers what I am currently watching! Let me know in the comments what you are watching!
- This is Us: When I was younger I loved Mandy Moore, so when this show started advertising I was already loving it! It has such a good story line and every week I fall more in love with the show.
- Designated Survivor: The husband and I were obsessed with 24; we would spend many weekends just binge watching 24, so we knew this was going to be one of our favorites.
- Conviction: I am about 2 episodes into this show and am liking it OK. I am a big fan of Criminal Minds, Law & Order: SVU and crime shows like that, so with this show being about a lawyer finding people convicted of crimes innocent I knew this would be right up my ally. It doesn't have the intense factor of Criminal Minds, but I am liking it so far!
- Grey's Anatomy: We are on season 13 and it is still one of my favorite shows. I have been one of the watchers since the beginning, like Izzy and Alex beginning. I was mad at the show when they killed off Derek, but I couldn't stop watching.
- Teen Mom OG: I mean who can't love Bentley from Teen Mom OG?
- The Vampire Diaries: I didn't start watching this show when it first came out, I caught up on Netflix but now I am watching it week by week. I will say I enjoyed it a lot more in the earlier seasons, it is still good now but maybe when Elena wakes up it will get better. Don't get me wrong I still love it, but I am ready for Elena to come back!
- Quantico: This show sucked me in from the very beginning! It always has a new twist and it keeps you guessing who is the bad guy during that episode!
- American Horror Story: I am only a few episodes in on this one and man it is an odd show. I know a lot of people who watch this show and love it, I honestly just decided to watch it because I couldn't think of anything else to watch while I was at the gym. So we will see if I stick with this.
- Orange Is the New Black: I know...SO LATE TO THE PARTY. I am on Season 1 still. I just didn't want to start it because I didn't want to not be able to watch it all the way through and have to wait for seasons to come available on Netflix, but so far I love it!
What are you currently watching?