Thursday, July 17, 2014

BiRTHDAY WiSH LiST

So my birthday is just around the corner - August 3rd! I have so many birthday wishes and hopefully this post will save me from having to give out birthday wishes to my family - they can just find them all here :)


I just adore these Tory Burch "Louisa" Thong Sandal. I have many pairs of Jack Rogers (probably way too many) but have not bought any Tory Burch sandals!

 Nordstrom's - $195 - size 7

Nordstrom - $195 - Size 7

Tory Burch - Size 7 



A girl can never have too many earrings? Things Kendra Scott earrings would look so cute with a white blouse and some jean shorts.

Kendra Scott Danielle Earrings - Turquoise - $60


And what about bags..never too many of them either!

Michael Kors - $198.00

Lilly...Lilly...and more Lilly. What don't I want from Lilly!
Ice Bucket - $49
Luggage Tag - $8.00
Thermal Mug - $15

Travel Mug - $15



One of my favorite couples of all time, Whitney and Jim, are making me a photo ledge for my birthday so obviously I will need some picture frames and some prints to fill it up with :)

Target Black 5 x 5 Frame - $9.99

Target Black 5 x 7 Frame - $8.69
Target Black 3 Picture Frame 4 x 6 - $14.99

I tried to make pancakes for Timothy and I the other morning, and they didn't turn out so well - so maybe I will do better making waffles with a waffle maker!

Clack & Decker Waffle Maker - Target - $24.99



A good necklace will make any outfit fun!

Captain Planet Necklace-Earth - Vestique - $21.50
Long Tortoiseshell Necklace - $45.00

Who doesn't love glittery stuff and monograms?
Marley Lilly - $29.99

Since I am training for a 20 mile hike that will take place in October - a girl could really use some cute work out clothes :)

Fit For a Belle Tank - $25.00 - Size L

Bless Your Bar Tank - Size L - $25.00

Our Tea is Sweet and are Squats are Deep Tank - Size L - $25.00

PrinSASS Lifting Class Tank - Size L - $25.00


Future First Lady - The South Tank - Size L - $19.99

My favorite of all - David Yurman. :) (a girl can wish right)

Pearl Cable Bracelet - $625



Gift Cards are also always a good idea :)








No comments :