Thursday, January 1, 2015

One Year Saving Schedule



Happy New Year fellow bloggers! I hope you all enjoyed your nights last night and rang in the New Year in style! I am here today talking about saving money. With today being the first day of a new year what better time to start saving than today!

We could all use some tips on saving money. Last year I found this chart and it really helped me! Although I didn't make it through the full 52 weeks I made it to about week 18 before I stopped.

With Timmy and I starting our new chapter together we are getting really serious about saving money. I was doing pretty well until Christmas hit and there went all my money. But I think this is a great way to start saving money little by little and it is awesome to see that number increase each week!

Basically each week you put in the amount that corresponds with the week number, for example week 1 you will put $1 into your savings. On week 52 you will put in $52 and if you continue with it throughout the whole year you will have $1,378.00 in your savings.


Good luck and cheers to saving money in 2015!



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

2 comments :

Joey Hodges said...

Creating a savings has been on my "todo" since I graduated. And I've failed miserably. I feel like life always sucks away all my money. I like this chart--seems like it's actually doable!

Pamela said...

awesome idea!!