Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Stock the Bar Gift Ideas


Going to a Stock the Bar party? Well I have put together some great gift ideas for a Stock the Bar Party! Or never heard of a Stock the Bar Party? Well basically it is an engagement party where your guests bring you items to stock your bar. They can bring you alcohol, shot glasses, glasses, coasters, etc. Really anything! Below is a list of some of my top wishes, other than bottles of alcohol of course, for my upcoming Stock the Bar Party!














Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }




6 comments :

Nadine said...

I love these picks! Especially that sign! And it is nice to have all different types of glasses but they get expensive so when they are gifts it is even better,

Unknown said...

Goodness, I LOVE this!! Absolutely wonderful ideas! Some unique picks that I would not have thought of!

Unknown said...

Never heard of this but its a great idea! I have a bar I need to stock now anyways!

Very Erin said...

Very cool! I kind of want to buy all of this, just for myself lol

Unknown said...

The bottle dispenser is a great idea. Actually a stock the bar party is an even better idea!

Anonymous said...

I have never hear of "stock the bar" party, but it looks like fun. Maybe I will do something different with the idea of this for a house warming party one day in the future! This is awesome.