Friday, October 2, 2015

Multi-Wrap Bead Ribbon/Chain Bracelet

It Friday, finally and I am so excited the weekend is here! But I am also excited to share with you all one of my favorite C+I pieces! The multi-wrap bracelets!! 

My favorite thing about them is how convertible they are! They can be a bracelet, a necklace, anklet or even put in your hair!


They come in so many different colors it is hard to choose just one! These bracelets are C+I's top selling item!




Which color would you choose? Check out all the color selections in my boutique!


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

2 comments :

Brittany@TheLadyLawyer said...

SO cute! Love all their pieces

Life with Lolo said...

Gosh those braclets are gorgeous!!! Wishlisting now.