Thursday, March 3, 2016

March Goals

February has come and gone. I have no idea where 2016 is going, but it needs to slow down. January was a rough start to 2016, goals wise. I was not productive at all and February still proved to be a little difficult but I am getting there.

  • Drink 64oz of water a day 4x a week
  • Attend yoga once a week
    • I went every week except 1 week
  • Workout at least 2x a week in the afternoon (excluding yoga)
  • Workout at least 3x in the mornings
  • Reach 10,000 steps 3x a week
    • I usually almost got 3x a week
  • Grow my Instagram to 500 followers
  • Complete 1 thing on my 101 in 1001 list.
    • I made our 2015 family photo book!
  • Lose 2 pounds
  • Make Timmy's valentine's gifts
    • We ended up deciding not to do any gifts for Valentine's Day, so this one never got done.
  • No tanning
  • Start the C25k training program
  • Finish 2 Books
March Goals: some of them are going to be similar to my February goals until I can get on a schedule and get in a habit of doing them.

  • Drink 64oz of water 4x per week
  • Attend yoga once a week
  • Workout at least 2x in the afternoon (excluding yoga)
  • Workout at least 3x in the mornings
  • Reach 10,000 steps 3x a week
  • Run 1 mile 2x a week
  • Lose 5 pounds
  • Print/order wedding photos
  • Make 2 pinterest recipes
  • Complete 1 thing on my 101 in 1001 list
  • Finish 2 books
  • Clean out closet and take unwanted clothes to Plato's Closet or donate them
  • Go on a movie date
  • Pick a destination for our next trip
  • Register for at least 2 upcoming races
  • Continue with the C25k training program
  • Throw out all old makeup
  • No tanning

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

3 comments :

Caitlin Elizabeth said...

February looks like it was really productive! That's awesome you got so many morning workouts in, I try but it usually doesn't happen... maybe once the weather warms up :)

Leah McPherson said...

February wasn't so great for me either - we can blame it on it being a short month! :) Good luck in March!

Mary @ Eat Drink and Be Mary said...

I'm not sure if I've ever told you this, but I absolutely love the simplicity of your design. Your header is so elegant and eye catching, and I love your unique signature.

Also, you're killing it on these goals even if you didn't hit them all this month. :)