Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Stephenson Wedding {Ceremony Part Two}


After Lisa said the prayer for Warren, we continued on with the ceremony. By the end of ceremony I had forgotten Warren had fainted because I was just filled with joy that I was now Mrs. Stephenson!




Exchanging our rings.


After we exchanged rings and our vows, we lit the unity candle that our dads lit at the beginning of the ceremony. I am pretty sure we were supposed to do this earlier in the ceremony but Lisa made a judgement call because I was crying too much and waited. Thank goodness she did.


You may now kiss the bride!!! 


Mr. & Mrs. Stephenson!




Missed some of my other wedding posts? Check them all out
 here!

next week: Bride's Family Formal Photos

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

(This month's advertisement)

1 comment :

Emelia at Dream Big & Buy the Shoes said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures, being announced for the first time was such a special moment for me.