Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Stephenson Wedding {Best Man Speech}


Cody and Timmy have been friends for a very long time, they even tested their friendship as roommates in college. Somehow that didn't ruin their longtime friendship. Cody has always been a great friend and welcomed me into his life with open arms!


Unfortunately I do not have a copy of Cody's speech, as you see in the next 2 weeks I have copies of my MOH and Dad's speech. But Cody did such an amazing job and spoke such kind words. One of my favorite parts of the speech was when Cody started saying all of these nicknames Timmy has, at first I thought he was making all of these up, then I realized he went around before the wedding and asked multiple people nicknames they have for Timmy. It was so funny because some of them I knew immediately who had said them and then others I was like...what?? 




Cody did such a good job, he had some jokes and some serious to the speech and I am so thankful for him and his friendship!

Missed some of my other wedding posts? Check them all out  here!


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

No comments :