Thursday, August 18, 2016

Throwback Thursday: Graduation Days

#Throwback Thursday is always one of my favorite days! I love looking back on all the years past! For this post I thought I would share with you my #throwbackthursday of my high school graduation and my college graduation! 


I graduated from high school in 2009. I went to a small private school in Raleigh, NC - St. David's School. I graduated with about 60 other students; everyone knew everyone's business and everyone dated everyone's ex. Yea there was a lot of drama but I wouldn't have changed it for a second. I met the most wonderful group of friends, some I still talk with here and there, and some that have formed life long best friends out of.







After high school I went to Meredith College, a small liberal arts college in Raleigh, NC. Also it was all girls! I earned by Bachelor of Arts degree in Interpersonal Communication with a minor in Sociology in 2013. I met some wonderful people and had the same roommate all 4 years throughout college.







Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

1 comment :

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

How fun are your graduation caps! Always fun to look back :)
Green Fashionista