Thursday, August 24, 2017

Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale { Wish List }


Last week I shared with y'all my Tips for shopping the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale and today is all about my wish list! Like I said in my tips, we won't know what is in the sale until the day of and we are on the site but these are just a few of my favorite items that I hope to snag at a great deal! Remember the sale is on Monday!!





 one // two // three // four




one // two // three // four

Don't forget to read up on my tips for the sale if you plan on shopping the sale online! You can also purchase in stores! What do you hope to see during the sale?

RELATED: Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale { Tips for Shopping } 

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

6 comments :

My New Creative Business said...

Oooooh i love dress number 4 - it's so nice and summery! I'm thinking it'll be great for my upcoming vacation😊

Breakfast at Lillys said...

I love it all! I wish I was shopping this year.

Anonymous said...

These are such pretty pieces! I love Lily Pulitzer!

Dara @ The Southern Thing said...

Those dresses are so pretty! I love #4!

The Classic Brunette said...

Oh I love #2!! Such a cute dress!

xo
Sami
The Classic Brunette

Pammy said...

I love all the prints!!! Super comfy!