Wednesday, October 4, 2017

8 Ideas for Girls Night In

Girls night is always a good idea! Leave the boyfriend, hubby, significant other to do whatever they do when you aren't around and get together with your girls! Girls nights out can be fun, but sometimes doing your hair and make up isn't so why not show up in some sweats and have a night in with your best gal pals!



one // chick flicks

Watch as many girly chick flicks as possible. There is no better way to spend a night with your girls than to ugly cry together over non-realistic relationships.


two // online shopping

Maybe a store everyone loves is having an online sale, every bring over their laptops and shop together!

three // DIY

You know you have a DIY board and there are tons of projects you are just dying to complete. So why not get all the supplies and y'all make it a craft night!


four // bake

Girls love to bake, even if they aren't good at it. Maybe bring a recipe and work on perfecting your baking!

five // wine & cheese

Stock up on your favorite wine and cheese and just enjoy the simple things in life!

six // spa

Do in home facials, manicures, everything! Feel relaxed and treat yourself for a fraction of the price!

seven // 3 course meal

All chip in and help cook a 3 course meal with appetizers, the main dish and of course dessert!

eight // cocktails

Learn how to make some new girly cocktails! 

What does your perfect girls night in consist of?

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

16 comments :

Beth (Coffee Until Cocktails) said...

Movie nights are definitely my favorite girls night in! I have a date coming up with my sister-in-law to watch Wonder Woman together!
Beth
The Beth Next Door

Lisa Designs Lilfe said...

I love having my girlfriends over for movie nights, combined with a hot tub and glass of wine after to relax and catch up. We call our group the "sisterchicks."

San said...

I miss my girlfriends... they all live too far away. Any of this sounds so good right now :)

What Nicole Wore said...

Wine and cheese is my key to a good girls night! I'm actually having one tomorrow to watch Scandal with lots of different snacks and wine.

Anonymous said...

These are great ideas! My friends and I often do 5 and 6!

Justine @ sunnyinjune.com said...

i looove girls nights in -- our most recent one was chick fil a, beers, and a movie on the couch! the best!

Summer @ Coffee With Summer said...

My bestie and I love wine & cheese nights! We want to do one with painting, too!

Helen said...

I love girls nights in! Nothing more fun than movies and wine with your best pals.

Donni said...

I love all these ideas. Sometimes you just need a night in. I love hosting wine and craft night. We sometimes do Bachelor/Bachelorette watch parties.

Amanda said...

We were just talking about this last night at our girls night. All of our girls nights are just going out for drinks or food and we were brainstorming ways to do something different. Thank you!

Ashley Stephenson said...

YESS! That sounds like a perfect girls night in!

Ashley Stephenson said...

My friend and I did a wine and design night out but the painter said we could have a girls night at the house and she would come and we want to do that!

Ashley Stephenson said...

I just started Scandal and love it!!!

Unknown said...

A girls night in sounds so good right now! My sister and I are planning a movie night soon. We just saw this article/video of the 21 chick flicks from the 2000s and I want to rewatch them all!

Unknown said...

I love doing face masks and movies! It's my favorite way to stay in!

Jessica J said...

Online shopping and a chick flick is my kind of girls night in!
xo Jessica
www.whatsfordinneresq.com