Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Instagram Round-Up | April 2018

We are in the 8th day of May and I am just now getting to sharing some of my favorite  instagram posts for April, where is the time going?? Anyways, here is what went on in my life in April!




When you lose someone you don’t know how your life will go on without them in your life, but somehow it does and you learn how to manage the pain and then all of a sudden it has been 4 years since they have been gone. 4 years have gone by since we had to say see you soon to this Lilly loving lady. A lot has happened in those 4 years that I thought I could never do without my mom. But with all the support of my friends and family I was able to get through the hard times and everything life has thrown at me. My life changed on April 12, 2014 in that ICU room. I will never get that part of me back. But I also gained something in that ICU room, an angel that looks over me everyday. Mom, I love you so much and words can’t describe how much our family misses you everyday. You were the glue that held us together, the one that brought us all together. I may have only gotten to have you as a mom for 23 years but I am so thankful for everything you taught me and how you showed me to be a true southern Lilly loving lady! Today is a day we try not to think about our last moments with you but all of the joy and laughter you brought to everyone around you. I love you mom ♥️💕
A post shared by • a s h l e y • (@ashleyc_stephenson) on


A post shared by • a s h l e y • (@ashleyc_stephenson) on




A post shared by • a s h l e y • (@ashleyc_stephenson) on


A post shared by • a s h l e y • (@ashleyc_stephenson) on





Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

9 comments :

Unknown said...

Great roundup. Seems like April was a fun month for you!

MaryMakeUp said...

Used to do the same years ago...
April was a great month, wasn't it? :D

Summer @ Coffee With Summer said...

Ahhhh! I wish I had a boat or access to one - I love days spent on the lake especially with some good drinks! Looks like an absolute blast!

Ruthie Ridley said...

What a great month!! I would love to spend some time on a boat!!

Unknown said...

I loved going through this blog. Follow me on Instagram. I am Love_life_littleone.

Sarah Paul said...

Those photos definitely let me know that you're a Southern girl! Looks like you had a great month of April!

Cristina said...

You had such a great month, happy for you!
I should post more on Insta as well...

Unknown said...

Instagram round-ups are my favourite posts to read! I love nosing through others' feeds. Your post dedicated to your mum is so touching. <3 Lovely feed, girl! x

MrsTee said...

Your April looks amazing! Fun, Good Times and Friends... always makes for amazing moments!