Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Redecorating

Hopefully soon Timothy and I will have our own house to decorate and I am already getting excited about decorating a new place! We don't know where or when we are going to have our own house but just the thought of it gets me excited - we are hoping for at least by the end of May to have our own little place. In the meanwhile I am just going to keep browsing online and looking at different home decor that I like. 
Timothy and I have completely different taste - I like bright and colorful and he would rather just have neutral colors (I guess it is pretty typical for couples to go through this) - so I am going to do my best to bring out my colorful side but still maintain his manly style.

I have given him a few DIY furniture ideas I would LOVE to have in my next home :) thanks to pinterest!








love,ashley