Friday, May 30, 2014

Five on Friday


[[ ONE ]]

This past weekend was so much fun! It was great to get down to Lake Norman and have some time with family. We were able to relax, get some sun and get some boat time in.
Timothy, my sister, her friend and myself got down late Friday night. Timothy was ready to get out of the car after having to listen to some old mix CDs I found from high school. Saturday morning we all hit the water early and went floating, came back and grilled out and went to bed. Sunday we all went for a long boat ride and then went up to the Blue Parrot and had some lunch and a few drinks and spent our last night having a blast. Monday morning Timothy and I rode the jet skiis up to a breakfast spot on the lake- waited to be sat for an hour and didn't even get to eat breakfast - we had to eat lunch. After that we packed up and cleaned the condo and headed home.


[[ TWO ]]

This week I booked Timothy and I's trip to Florida! We are going down to Delray Beach for our 3 year anniversary! My aunt and uncle have a place down there so it should be really nice! This will be the first trip Timothy and I will be traveling just us two.



[[ THREE ]]

While I was at the lake my cousin got engaged! I couldn't be happier to finally "officially" have Katy as part of our family! She fits right in with our crazy family! I know my mom is looking down with the biggest smile on her face - Katy was one of her favorite people! Congrats Robert and Katy! Love you both!!!




[[ FOUR ]]

So proud of my sister Caroline! She finished up her sophomore year of high school with a bang. I went to her Awards Assembly today and she walked away with an award in Chemistry! I am so proud of the young lady she has become and it is all thanks to my mom. I know my mom would be so proud of Caroline and all her accomplishments and I know she was watching over us all today as we watched her get her award!

[[ FIVE ]]

Paige is visiting again today from California!! Although this time she is staying with me but she is coming down for a wedding so I will not get to spend much time with her but a little time is better than none!


THE GOOD LIFE BLOG  
{{ darciaprilchristina & natasha }}


Love,
   ashley

1 comment :

Sean @ His And Her Hobbies said...

Sounds like you had a great week. I would love to try a jet ski one day but they cost way more to rent then I am willing to spend. Who knows maybe I will find a friend who has one some day.

Sean at His and Her Hobbies