Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday Favorites

Linking up with Amanda




favorite purchase//
Just bought these new Under Armour workout capris for my big hike tomorrow! I hate buying workout clothes because some can be so expensive but it is a great buy because I know they will last me a long time and I will be comfortable in them.


favorite jewels//
My favorite animal is an elephant so I am in LOVE with this bracelet


favorite verse//
I think this verse just says it all and has really been my go to verse these past few months.



favorite song//
I just bought the new Florida Georgia Line album and I love it!  Go listen to Dirt right now!


favorite tattoo//
With my moms birthday coming up on Sunday I thought I would share with you all my favorite tattoo. After she passed away I immediately knew I wanted to get a tattoo in her hand writing. I look at this tattoo every day and can hear her telling me she loves me. It is a reminder of how much my mom loved me and that she is always with me.

Happy Friday y'all! Enjoy your weekend, I HIKE TOMORROW!



1 comment :

Carly said...

Emma Stine has some of the cutest jewelry pieces- love the elephant ring! I also love that verse-- and such a special tattoo in honor of your mom!