Friday, October 24, 2014

One Lovely Blog Award

Ever heard of the One Lovely Blog Award? Well I hadn't until Katelynn from XO, Katelynn nominated me yesterday, thank you :). Seems like a pretty neat way to show your blogger friends some of your favorite blogs and share a little about yourself.


Here are the rules are quite simple...
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post or blog
3. Share 7 facts about yourself
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire / read and let them know they have been nominated by commenting on their blog.

Now who wants to know 7 random facts about me?
1. My new favorite coffee creamer is the International Delight Cinnabon flavor - it is to die for!
2. When I was little I thought the hairstyle "pigtails" were actually called "pinktails" - it wasn't until I was probably about 13 that I had been saying it all wrong this whole time. I asked my mom why she never corrected me and she said because it was just too cute.
3. My middle name is Elizabeth.
4. My normal bedtime is about 8pm.
5. I drive a white 2009 Ford Escape
6. I don't like cats, but I have an outside cat- kinda got stuck with it when my dad moved and I moved into his house.
7. I love annoying my dog and getting her all wild - Timothy hates it.

Now to nominate 15 blogs...


All of these bloggers are different in their own unique way and I love reading them! Some have inspired me in the kitchen, in the home, in the clothes and I wear and in my own daily routines! Check these ladies out, you won't regret it!


8 comments :

Kelly Mock said...

Thanks for the nomination! I will put this on my list of to do's for next week! :) Also when I was 16, a Ford Escape was my "Dream Car" lol!

Katelynn Sue said...

Yay! Love this :)

Emily @ Martinis | Bikinis said...

Thanks Ashley!! Pinktails is too cute. Reminds of my little sister who used to say strimp instead of shrimp...lol

Confessions of a Northern Belle said...

Aw thank you so much!

JMO said...

So fun learning new things! All of those blogs rock! Have a great weekend! xoxo

Meghan at Champagne & Suburbs said...

Thanks so much! Loved learning more about you. xo

Elise @ High Heels and Glittering Eyes said...

OMG thank you so much sweet girl!
~Elise @ highheelsglitteringeyes.blogspot.com

Katie Elizabeth said...

I think they should be called "pinktails" instead of pig tails... so much cuter! Thanks again for the nomination :) Love your blog!