Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tuesday: Top Ten


I am currently obsessed with Kendra Scott and seriously want every pair of her earrings in every color - pinned in pretty accessories


Love this outfit for Fall - pinned in dream closet


Because everyone is forever asking me what my WiFi password is - pinned in useful tips


Love this quote and drawing - pinned in inspiration


Would love to hang these in my house but I don't have a room that these would match - pinned in the perfect home


Love this color - pinned in pretty accessories



Because I want everything monogrammed - pinned in just monogram it!


TWO NC schools made the elite 8 - pinned in love lilly


Wish I was bold enough to wear these amazing gold sparkle pants - pinned in dream closet


Who wouldn't LOVE to see this sight? pinned in absolutely adorable








1 comment :

Kelly Mock said...

OMG!!! Love the sparkle leggings!!!