Saturday, November 8, 2014

2014 Christmas Stockings

So this is the first year I have a fireplace to hang some stockings..so of course I need to buy some. But there are just so many!

Ideas for MY Stocking



Ideas for OUR Stockings


I really like the red and gray polka dot ones.


Etsy - I really like the gray chevron for me and the Green or red polka dots for Timmy.

Etsy  - Green striped for sure for Timmy


Picking out a stocking is so much harder than I ever imagined! Which one do you all like for me and Timothy?



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }


3 comments :

Lindsay said...

The chevron is fun! But I really like the polka dots :)

Jess said...

My vote is on the channel quilted velvet, but I like the classics.

Kelly Mock said...

I finally asked my Mother in Law to make our stockings! lol I couldn't find anything I liked this year!