You will need...
1 pound Pot Roast (I got the kind already cut into chunks)
28oz Beef Broth
Potatoes (Baby Red Potatoes or Brown Potatoes)
- While preparing all the potatoes and carrots, put meat into bowl and soak in Worcestershire Sauce.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into chunks - the bigger the chunks the better so they don't become mashed potatoes in the process.
- Then spray crock pot with nonstick spray and put in the potatoes and carrots. Once in the crock pot I mixed mine around.
- After you have marinated the beef put the beef in with the potatoes and carrots. And add all the excess Worcestershire sauce in as well.
- Pour the beef broth over the mixture and mix.
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours.
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!