Friday, January 16, 2015

LL Bean Boots

Who else loves their LL Bean Boots? I know I love them and I wear them every chance I get! They are the perfect Wintery boot - they keep your feet warm and dry when the weather is snowy or rainy out.
















Bean Boots // Vest // Watch // Earrings // Scarf // Sweater // Leggings

I am also participating in my first Instagram Loop Giveway!


Enter HERE



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

10 comments :

Sara @ The Crazy Cozads said...

I have a pair of short LL Bean booties. Reading this has inspired me to get them out of the box, dust them off and wear them with some sass!

Rachel Hough said...

I have a pair of the moccasins, they aren't as cute, however I love your pairings!

Unknown said...

I love outfits with those boots!! They all look so great!

Stephanie said...

Love these pairings. Can you come dress me?

Lustrous Lacquer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lustrous Lacquer said...

I don't own a pair of these boots but seeing the outfits you've put together has me considering buying a pair.

Stephanie said...

I never would have thought to work these boots into so many stylish outfits! Love the looks you put together.

Unknown said...

I need these boots in my life! They are so perfect!

Justine Y @ Little Dove said...

Okay, after seeing all those adorable outfits and that the boot work with EVERY ONE, I'm convinced that I need some, stat!

Nadine said...

Ohhh I love those boots with outfits 2 & 3!!!! SO great! And I feel those boots are timeless.

Have a great weekend!