Friday, June 5, 2015

Cruisin' { Guest Post: Jessica @ Wifesticated }

Hello Girl-Talk Readers.. 
I am so excited to be here today while I am secretly jealous that Ashley is on a cruise to the Caribbean. 

Just in case you don't know me, my name is Jessica and I blog over at Wifesticated 

Since Ashley is in the Caribbean probably having the time of her life, I thought I would take you back to my first carnival cruise where I fell in love with the Caribbean and since than been dreaming of moving there to live on a white sand beach. 

Welcome to St. Maarten or also known as St. Martin 
Let's go back to October of 2013


Yes it's true, Princess Juliana airport exist. Yes people are crazy enough to "ride" the fence, my husband was one of those crazy people. 



What is riding the fence? It's where the planes land or get ready to leave and people hold onto the fence to with stand the jet blow. I saw people go tumbling, hats go flying, many cameras left their owners and cars went crazy. At the end of the day though, it's one of those things you have to see to believe and say you did it! 


The people of St. Maarten are super nice. The weather is perfect. The white sand beaches and blue waters are always inviting. Not to forget, the cold beer doesn't hurt either. What's not to love about the Caribbean? 



I sure do miss this cruise and really any vacation. If you want to find out where else I've visited in the Caribbean go here

Ashley, I hope you have the time of your life, take too many pictures and enjoy it. It goes by quickly. I can't wait to see all your pictures and hear your stories. 

Thank you readers of Girl-Talk! Let's stay connected 

1 comment :

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

So much fun! I'm not crazy enough to ride the fence, but I am looking forward to hanging out on the beach watching the planes come in super close!