Thursday, February 11, 2016

DIY Valentines Day Gifts

Making my Valentine's Gifts have always been something I enjoy doing rather than going out an buying something. I also think Timmy enjoys it a little more! A few years back I made him a label to go around the 6 pack of beer I gave him - he loved it!! So this year I think I am going to make him something else - here are some of the ideas I have seen on Pinterest that I really like!




Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

2 comments :

Chesson | Magnolia+Main said...

These are great DIY Valentine's - especially that candy box filled with mini bottles ;)

Christina Lea Loves said...

The coupon book is so cute - my husband did something like that once and I love using them after the holiday!