Monday, February 9, 2015

I Love You Beery Much

Timmy and I don't really do gifts on Valentine's Day. So last year I decided to give him his favorite thing...Miller Lite and add a little special touch to it. I can't believe it but he actually instagrammed it because he loved it so much!

If you need a last minute DIY Valentine's Gift for your guy this is definitely one he will love!



  • First, go out and buy his favorite 6 pack of beer in bottles!
  • I made the pink paper background (using Microsoft Word) with hearts and wrote some meaningful dates and phrases on it and made it to the size of the box. I had to print out multiple pieces of paper to cover the entire box.
  • Next you will print out the center label. Print out the label by going here


  • Cut the label and center it on the box.
And there you have your "beery" nice DIY gift for your guy!


Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }


4 comments :

sarah said...

This is SO CUTE. I think I might steal the idea!

Nadine said...

Such a cute idea and would be great any time of year really!!!

Mae said...

I love this idea! :)

Unknown said...

This is such a cute idea! We just discovered a new berry beer that we really enjoy so this would be perfect!!