Monday, March 14, 2016

52 Week Blogger Challenge { Week 11: Favorite TV Shows }


WEEK ELEVEN: Favorite TV Shows

Most of the time during the week I don't have much time to watch TV, I mostly record my shows on DVR and watch them when I can. Mostly I watch them during my early morning workouts and while I am getting ready and then sometimes can squeeze in a little before bed. 


Vanderpump Rules

I am addicted to this show. I just love the drama. I started watching this show after I visited California and ate at SUR. I had no idea there was a reality show about it, so after I visited I had to keep up with it!



Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

After I started watching Vanderpump Rules I of course had to keep watching Lisa Vanderpump on RHOBH.



The Bachelor

I don't think I even need to explain why I love this show.


Grey's Anatomy

This show is still as good as it was from the beginning. This is one of the very few shows that I have actually stuck through with it from the very start and every Thursday I am still looking forward to it coming on!









Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

1 comment :

kayleigh said...

I've never personally been able to get into any of the Real Housewives series.#52weekchallenge