There is nothing better than coming home from a long day at work and just giving yourself some "me time" and relaxing. For me I encourage myself to go to the gym or go on a walk after work, but that may not be for everyone.
- Take a bubble bath. Light some candles, maybe have a glass of wine and just relax.
- Comfy clothes. Usually the first thing I go for are my Lula Roe leggings and an oversized tee. I immediately feel so more relaxed and comfortable...AKA take the bra off!
- Read a book. If it is cold outside, start a fire and cozy up. My favorite is to go outside during the spring and feel the cool breeze.
- Workout. This is usually my go to. If your day has been long and stressful nothing is better than getting your mind off than a good sweat sesh.
- Junk food. You know we all do it; come home and binge on some chocolate or eat lots of pizza. I have a tendency of snacking on the candy from the candy jar.
- Watch TV. Relax on the couch and catch up on all the shows you have missed.
How do you relax after work?
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!