Monday, September 12, 2016

Role Call {Vol. 4}


Do you prefer gel or regular nail polish?

I am an all gel polish girl. I wear it on my hands and toes and love it! I try to make my manicures last longer than 2 weeks but by the 2 week mark I am picking at them and need a new manicure! My toes last forever though! I can go about a month or more without my toe gel polish chipping!

What do your prefer? Let me know in the comments!!
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

5 comments :

Karen said...

I rarely use nail polish and prefer regular nail polish when I do.

Lisa @ Adventures of a Dream Catcher said...

I live in China, so it's cheaper here to get gel manis than in the States where I'm from, so these days it is gel all the way for me. Do you get plain gels or are you all about the nail art, too?

Piper Ellice said...

I love gel! But I've never gotten it on my toes before. I guess it might be worth the try, plus I really need my toes and fingers to match!
xoxo,
Piper Ellice @ piperellice.com
Starting Out Southern Blog

Erika Powell said...

I love gel for my hands, I always do that and I can usually get almost three weeks out of it. I actually really need ot go today after work! I do regular polish on my toes and that seems to last forever!

Cara (Kindly Unspoken) said...

I love gel too! They seem to last so much longer!