Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Stephenson Wedding {Bouquet & Garter Toss}


Now you can't skip the bouquet or garter toss at a wedding, they are one of the best parts! Seeing them in person is pretty funny, but the pictures are 100 times funnier! 

First up, the bouquet toss! It was so funny to see the girls line up and get ready! I didn't even know who was trying to catch it until I turned around! 




The boys telling the girls to get ready!







And my longtime best friend ended up catching it! 



Days before the wedding I asked Timmy if he was going to dance during the garter toss or do anything fun and he said no and he was serious. So when it came time for the garter toss and he started dancing I was shocked and was so nervous of what he was going to do next...this man went up my dress and grabbed my garter with his teeth....UMMM awkward! But you gotta love him!







He is like...What??? I had to get it somehow...









 And look who got it...Jason! The boyfriend of Rachel!!!


FYI: As of right now the two are not engaged! But we are hoping soon!!

Missed some of my other wedding posts? Check them all out  here!

next week: dancing

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }
(This month's advertisement)

2 comments :

Caffeine and Cuddles said...

Looks like so much fun! I'm getting married this Saturday and these photos have me SO EXCITED!

Unknown said...

He pulled off a great surprise about the garter! We actually only did a bouquet toss because we didn't want to scandalize our elderly and religious family members haha Svetlana @Life With a Side of Wine