Okay, I really think April is going to be the month I get my stuff together. My best friend is officially married and we don't have much planned these next few months - just relaxing and getting stuff done.
1. Submit CF art to BevBoy for CF Fundraiser
A few weekends ago my Dad and I were talking about fundraisers for our hike coming up in October and he thought of a really good one - sell BevBoy koozies with the Warriors for Wells logo on them and the Cystic Fibrosis logo on them as well. I am so excited and I really think this will be a successful fundraiser! Stay tuned for updates on when these will be available!
2. Read 2 books.
3. Get in 10,000 steps 4 days per week.
4. Get in at least 1 hike with Timmy at Raven Rock.
Our hike is in 6 months and we need to start training!
5. Eat dinner outside at least once.
6. Go on a movie date.
March - you were tough. I had a lot of things going on.
This I can say I did. I really focused on my Instagram this month!
2. Go to the gym 4 times a week.
Fail. I did go at least 3 times per week!
3. Go on a 1 mile walk at least 1 time during each weekend.
Yep, fail. I swear April is going to be my month!
4. Complete gallery wall on outside porch.
I have majority of the items I want to hang on our wall on our screened in porch, now I just need to hang them up!
SURPRISE! I actually did this and it was easy!
We picked a date! We are going to have our Beer Olympics for CF the first weekend in June!
Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!