Thursday, May 18, 2017

Why You Should Have a Lazy Weekend

We have all had that crazy, hectic weekend where we tried to cram as many things into 2 days as possible. But, we have also had those weekends where we are just relaxing and doing nothing while the time goes by; those are my favorite types of weekends.

Don't get me wrong I am very social and I definitely have a fear of missing out on a social event, but there are times when I just don't want to leave my house or my comfy clothes and just want to relax for the entire weekend!



Sometimes a lazy weekend can seem unproductive, but there are actually benefits of relaxing and being lazy all weekend!

The number one benefit is catching up on your sleep. We all know how crazy the week can get and how getting a good nights rest is sometimes hard. For me I use the weekends, whether it be a lazy weekend or not, to always try and catch up on my sleep. 

Another reason to have a relaxing weekend is that you can catch up on any house chores, doing the laundry you have been putting off for the week, tidying up around the house and organizing. Nothing too productive but just enough to still enjoy a lazy weekend and still feel productive.

You can also catch up on any missed shows from the week. Timmy and I record all of our shows during the week and watch them when we can, but majority of the time we are watching all of our shows on the weekends. 

So those are my top three reasons on why you should have a lazy weekend every once in awhile! Life is crazy and sometimes we just need to slow down and relax!

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

No comments :