Monday, July 2, 2018

July Goals + June Recap


July...where did you come from? Last month I decided to cut back on my goals, because I was failing miserably each month and this month I did pretty well. However, the only goal I achieved without any thought was having ice cream! 

  • Take body measurements

  • Go on at least 2 walks after work per week
    • Fail. 

  • Go on an ice cream date with Timothy
    • This was spur of the moment when our power went out on like the first or second day of June but I am so thankful we got to sneak in a little ice cream date! 

  • Go to Burn 3x per week
    • My ultimate goal is to go 4-5x per week, but waking up at 4:30am every morning is hard!

  • Plan ahead 5 posts for July
    • So this literally got done the last week of June, but at least I did it. And yes, this post counts! 
Now for July. We plan to spend a lot of time at the lake, so another month I am going to keep my goals to a minimum just so I don't feel like a failure. 
  • Read 1 book.

  • Get 10,000 steps 3x per week. 

  • Drink 64oz of water 3x per week

  • Go on a 15 minute walk 2x per week

  • Go on a movie date 
What are your goals for July? 



Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

4 comments :

Jessica said...

I am with you on where in the world did July come from? This year is flying by! I dont think I did too great either with my June goals. I also need to get in my 10K steps again. Heres to july! Hoping its a great month for you as well!

Kendra Byers said...

I love the idea behind this post! Congrats on the Ice Cream dates! I would definitely be celebrating that as a win! :) I definitely need to incorporate the steps into my goals as well. Thanks for sharing! :)

Kendra B.
www.Helga-Marie.com

Unknown said...

Love your goals and you are right even if it happened in the last week at least it got done, and by the way spur of the moment ice cream dates are the best dates! My goals this month are to get back on track Schedule posts for July and August plan out round ups and get the courage to reach out to 3 brands. Personal goals complete 2 30 day challenges abs and legs, and drink more water.

Lesley (makemeupblogs) said...

Love this post! I didn't achieve all my June goals either, so I'm really hoping to step up my game for July. One of my main goals is to plan ahead and create more blog content so that I can publish regularly!