Saturday, July 18, 2015

Blogging Tips: Classy Sassy & A Bit Smartassy

Hello Girl Talk readers. I'm so happy to be back again. In case you're not sure who I am... I'm Jasmine and I blog over at Classy Sassy & A Bit Smartassy. I'm a mom of two boys, girlfriend and beauty lover. I have self taught myself to do makeup and I keep improving.

   Classy Sassy & A Bit Smartassy

Today I won't be talking to you about beauty instead of ways to improve your blog and growing your blog. I remember when I was a beginner and I had no one to give me advice or anything. Luckily there's a lot of blog that help you with that.

Blog Design // So important especially for your readers. When you don't have a clean layout/design 100% of the time that person is going to hit that exit button and that's not fun. It decreases your monthly stats for your blog.

Consistency // You don't have to blog everyday but set yourself a goal. Maybe post about 3-4x a week. I started off doing 2 a week and that wasn't bringing any readers. Beginning of this year I changed that and started to blog 5x a week with guest bloggers on the weekend. I gained followers and my pageviews were increasing.

Facebook Groups // I know that some people are so hesitant about joining blog Facebook groups but I started off by joining some groups but noticed that the rules were just so ridiculous. So I decided to partner up with Jessica and we both came up with a group called Show Your Blog Love. It started off with 30 people and now we have almost 500 members in the group. I do admin another group called Blog Passion Project

Social Media // If you're not consistent on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram then you're basically not promoting your blog to the best. Twitter is the biggest social media to promote your blog.

Sponsorships // Whether your blog isn't big you should still have the option to do button swaps or at least purchase ads on other blogs. Button swaps allows you to swap buttons with other bloggers that have that option so you're able to promote on their blog for free. Purchasing ads on other blogs that you know are very good with advertising bloggers is another thing to do. But keep in mind that just because they have so many followers and really good stats you still want to do your research before investing money on an expensive ad. I've made mistakes doing that. If you want to sell ad spots on your blog Passionfruit Ads or AdProval are some good advertising sites.

Comments // Reply to the comments left on your post. Having that interaction with your readers increases the chances of them coming back to your blog.  So those are some tips to keep in mind when you decide to launch your blog or grow your blog. I hope you find these tips very helpful.  

Thanks again Ashley xo!

Don't miss a thing ~ Follow along!
bloglovin } { instagram }  { facebook } { twitter } { pinterest }

No comments :